Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Toys for Gayboys

You must buy 2 of the following to start:

1. Suction Cup Dildo

2. Vibrating Butt Plug

3. Lifelike Cock Dildo (Skintastic brand is good)

4. Prostate Stimulator Dildo

then you must buy the other 2 toys to complete your gayboy toy collection. You must use the toys as follows:

Toy 1. Stick it to the shower wall and fuck yourself in the shower while you jack off

Toy 2. Shove the vibrating butt plug up your ass and jack off

Toy 3. Shove the cock in your mouth and suck it while you jerk off

Toy 4. Shove the dildo up your ass and stim your prostate while you jack off

You can only jack off if you have one of the toys in one of your orifices.


2 comments:

  1. I bought a 9" black suction dildo and fucked myself with it Sara. I sat on it in the shower and it hurt, but I relaxed and kept going...half way up, I was in heaven. I never felt so gay. Shaved like a woman with a big dick up my ass...how pathetic...yet this is how it is supposed to be...I will get more toys this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts in this shocking and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the same SECRETS lots of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that expression has even occurred IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while riding an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car without a license and in his pocket.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You took part in those conversations, isn't it right?

    Your own success story is waiting to happen. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete