Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Confess!

You must write confession email letters to ex-girlfriends, ex-wife, current girlfriend, current wife, a hottie at work, that you are a complete fag. You must send these confessions to me via email so that I will have them to use against you. I may post some on my blog, or here. And while we're on the subject, here's one of them sent to me by a little fagboy:

Jennifer (girlfriend from last year of college)

Jennifer, I suck. I mean, I suck. I suck cocks. The whole time I was with you, I wanted cocks. I was in a guy's dorm, it was overwhelming. I really wanted to be a homo queer and suck all of the jock cocks. But some programming in my head was telling me I had to be with girls. I thought you were hot. Hot girl hot. But when I was fucking you, I had to picture cocks. Me sucking them. I did do cocks while we were together. When I went on some kayaking trips. There was a gay guy in my kayak club. Out gay out. I sucked him. And he told me about a gay bar. I went there too. I sucked cocks in the parking lot. So I just wanted to let you know, when you cried when I broke up with you, it had nothing to do with you and everything to do with cocks. I felt like a fake, a fraud. I needed to be free of pussy for a while. But I kept falling for pussy over the years, because I kept seeing my parents' faces judging me, calling me a faggot, disowning me. I couldn't get their programming out of my head. So I wanted to say I'm sorry I'm a faggot. But maybe you figured it out cause back when we were fucking, I'd lose my hard on get it back lose it get it back. It was cause when I realized my dick was in a pussy, I'd lose it, then I'd have to think about cocks, sucking them, then I'd get it back.


3 comments:

  1. My sexual contact with women has been very few, and far between. I stole my first girlfriend's Panties, and wore them. When I got married, I was proposed to. Being a dependent person, I accepted. I quickly proved completely inadequate as a man. I plan to write individual emails to both of them - confessing my absolute homosexuality freely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to write said email to my ex-wife, where do I send it?

    My email is: forceable_sissy@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see how my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's autobiography launches in this shocking and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

    These are the same secrets many famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's really because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that expression has even occurred IN YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around 7 years back, while riding a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 on his banking card.

    "I'm very fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You took part in those types of conversations, isn't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to be written. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete