Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Close Shave

You must shave your pussyhole and pubes. You need to be smooth and ready for action.

You will find that shaving will make everything feel more sensitive. You will be more easily aroused. If you're daring enough, go to a salon and get waxed. The girls will laugh.

If you already like to wear panties, then wear them. Throw out all your boxers and briefs.

If you're not into wearing panties, then you have to wear gay men's underwear. Calvins. Boxer briefs. White. Like a good little fag.

2 comments:

  1. I shaved today Sara - I am smooth and ready. This is scary, but I am doing it for you - because you said so - I will by some lacy panties and ware them. I do feel like a good little fag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear pantyhose openly in public,,started wearing them when I was 12.

    ReplyDelete