Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Warning

Here is Level I of my highly evil and effective Gay Brainwashing Game. If you complete all parts of the game, you will be ready to suck, fuck and become a complete 100% fag. You must continue to do Level I during Level II. Warning, I am not responsible if you go so gay, you can never be a straight man again. This brainwashing is irreversible. So if you're ready to become gay, dive in, give in, GO GAY!

Feedback on Level I:

As Sara so eloquently stated "You were on the Gay cliff & I pushed you over" I can say her "Gay Brainwashing" is really my true desire....

2 comments:

  1. Shit, I just read the entire Brainwashing Game - Sara is Really, Really good. I just got back from shaving all my cock hair...I bought a 9" suction dildo last week...I am now headed to the shower to fuck myself with it...I am going down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, I am back. My girlfriend left me because of my gay behavior, caused by your gay training... I am now living on my own. Of course you brainwashing continues to influence me but now I will work harder and report my transformational to full time fag back to you and the next batch of guys that think this won't turn them out...You have pushed me over the gay cliff again...thank you

    ReplyDelete