Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Mantra

It's time to select a mantra or mantras from the list below, your mantra or sequence of mantras is what you will repeat at least 100 times a day:

I LOVE COCK

I WANT COCK

I AM A CUM JUNKIE

I AM A COCK WHORE

I AM A COCKSUCKER

I AM A FAGGOT

I AM A GAY FAGBOY

I SUCK COCK

I CRAVE CUM

I AM WEAK

I AM A WIMP

SARA IS STRONG

SARA OWNS ME

I AM SARA'S BITCH


Feedback on this part of the Game:

As I continue to speak my gay mantra, it takes deeper hold. I am excited to dress in the way I should and act the way I dress. Damn, I haven't admitted it yet but am feeling quite gay....Took a step deeper, in the phase of Gay-brainwashing. I may never turn back now. To err is human to give a good blowjob divine!






__________________________________________________________


1 comment:

  1. wow, well, I am starting with the mantras. or more like the sissy-tras for me :) will have to look into the screen saver too! really looking forward to seeing how this goes for me! might take a while to get to the next level, but I'm super excited to get to the vibrating buttplug :)
    thanks Sara! You totally own me! I soooo wanna be Your bitch!

    ReplyDelete