Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cum Drunk

Every time you jerk off, you will eat your own cum.

You will either:

1. Shoot it on your hand and lick it off

2. Put on a rubber to jack, cum in the rubber and dump it in your mouth

3. Lay back, throw your legs over your shoulders, point your dick to your mouth and skeet down your throat

4. Cum in a shot glass and do a hotshot of cum

5. Stand near a mirror while you jack, watch yourself jack, cum on the mirror, lick it off

You will begin to crave cum so much, you will jack off even more to get your cum fix.



1 comment:

  1. 6 months ago just the thought of eating man cum made me gag. But in December I found Sara.

    Over the months, I have been trying to maintain the belief in my mind that I am just a straight guy who has a few kinky fetishes, who enjoys the occasional late nite kinky phone call to a hot, dominating woman...

    Now, I can't fight the reality anymore - I have to admit to the world I truly do crave the taste of my man cum. And all because of Sara <3 .

    I simply can't get enough - I greedily milk out every drop of yummy precum while I am jerking off, dig my fingers deep into my pee hole to get every last drop and wipe it all over my lips...(mmmm, my heart is starting to beat fast just thinking about the slick smooth feel of it on my lips, the salty taste)...and when my man toy finally spurts I scoop up all my seed with my fingers and jam the gooey digits deep into my mouth - I luv playing with the ropey thick spunk, pulling my fingers out and watching the cum threads drip back down into my throat.

    OMG, Sara, what have you done to me...I used to think that eating pussy juice was the best thing in the world...now the thought of pussy juice makes me a bit quesy...but eating man cum is hot...writing this has made my cock so hard I am going to have to jerk it off right now, dreaming of hard hot man meat spurting out loads of thick creamy man cum the whole time.

    I now admit I luv being forced to go gay by Sara...what started out as a game, a fantasy, has suddenly become quite real...Sara, you are truly a dangerous, deliciously evil, addiction --- but you know that, don't you.

    ReplyDelete